Department of Orthopaedics is one of the busiest departments in GS Medical College & Hospital. Department is having 6 days out-patient services and 24 hours casualty services. All types of Trauma and Non-Trauma cases are managed here. All modern surgical facilities for joint replacement, spinal surgery and trauma surgery are available here.
- Joint replacement unit
- Trauma unit
- Traumatic paraplegia unit
- Orthopaedic oncology
- Hand, wrist, elbow and micro surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Interlocking nailing of all diaphyseal fracture under image control.
- Management of various fractures by A.O. technique.
- Management of infected non union and shortening by Illizarow method.
- Management of congenital deformities
- Joint replacement surgery – Hip, Knee etc.
- Spine surgery – disc, instrumentation etc.
- Paediatric orthopaedics – CTEV, CDH, Deformity correction etc.
- Interlock nail
- A O Plating set
- External fixation set
- Deformity correction set