Our highly experienced and talented medical personnel in Ophthalmology are providing ethical, evidence based, personalized services with warm and friendly approach resulting in excellent outcomes and patient satisfaction. Apart from routine, our surgeons are performing complicated, uncommon surgeries and procedures with excellent results.
All these facilities are available to even economically weak patients without any discrimination.
- Comprehensive Ophthalmology and complete eye check up
- Cataract with IOLs
- Glaucoma screening and Monitor progression
- Squint and Oculoplasty
- Eye involvement associated with Systemic Medical conditions like diabetes, hypertension, conncetive tissue disorders, haematology with strong support from relative speciality physicians
- Paediatric Ophthalmology including screening for retinopathy of prematurity (ROP)
Important Procedures Undertaken at Ophthalmology Department
- Complicated minimal invasive Cataract Surgeries for sub luxated and dislocated lenses
- Cataract with advance galucoma – triple procedures
Eye Camps on regular basis provide:
- Screening programs including school screening programs
- Vitamin A prophylaxis
The department of ophthalmology is dedicated to providing state of the art medical and surgical care in all aspects of adult and pediatric ophthalmology. We provide patient oriented management of ophthalmic problems by integrating and leveraging our combined expertise. The centre performs advance surgical procedures which include most current surgical and reconstructive techniques. We have a team of highly experienced surgeons which are supported by most advanced medical equipment and techniques.
- Autorefractometer- Nidek
- Perimetry- Latest Humphreys Field Analyzer 3
- Phacoemulsification for minimal invasive cataract surgery (MICS)
- Nd YAG capsulotomy- Laser PI (peripheral iridotomy)